Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby predictions

A friend at church told me today about this Chinese prediction chart and how accurate it is suppose to be. You basically get on go to the age you will be when you have the baby and the month you concieved and it will tell you what you are "going" to have. Well according to the chart it says that this baby should be a boy...... Not to sure what I think about that, Of coarse I will love it either way but im not sure if I will know what to do with a boy. I looked it up to see if it was right about Paityn and it was, So I guess that we will have to wait a couple more weeks to find out for sure!!

4 comments:

  1. OHH, and I hope that he is as naughty as Parker & Pait! Can't wait to see what it will be. If it is a boy then he & Noah will be best little buds! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I did it it said I was having a girl. This time it says I'm having a girl again.....we will see in May!! I don't know what Ill do with a boy either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys are soooo much easier than girls! You will have a beautiful one, no matter what! Hope you are feeling better! I also hope you had a great Easter. We missed seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have looked at those with the last few kids. It seems like it was right half of the time.

    ReplyDelete