Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Grandpa Jones


This past week has been a very hard one for me! A week ago today I was sitting here working on some stuff and I got a phone call from my mom telling me that my dear Grandpa Jones had just passed away. I was in complete shock, We had just seen him 2 weeks before at Bentlee's blessing and he seemed to be doing ok. He has struggled with some health issues and broken bones over the last couple years but I think I had just made up my mind that there was no way he would be going anywhere so soon. I have been heartbroken he has been a major part in my life and been the best grandpa anyone could ever ask for! He was so loving and willing to help any and everyone! Everyone who knew him loved him and had been touched by some lesson that they had learned from him in their lives. He was always routing for everyone weather they be the all star or the under dog. He was an avid baseball fan and loved to go and support the local high school team! He loved his grandkids unconditionally and thats really all we could have ever asked for! I will miss him every day that he is gone until I get to see him again. It breaks my heart to think of Grandma up in their house all by herself! But she is one of the strongest women I have ever known!! I am blessed with amazing granparents!!!
Grandpa Jones is on the end on the right side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment