Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Thursday, January 22, 2009

stupid fairytales!!!!

Ok so i have to the ask the question, Will it ever just be easy or go smoothly?!! Life that is, I am so sick of everything right now at this point!!! I hate my job, Jake confuses the hell out of me 99% of the time and i just really would like to know if its ever going to stop or get easier!!? I think i deserve it , maybe thats my problem is that i just want so badly to finally be really really fairy tale stupidly happy. Maybe thats just it maybe there is no such thing as a happy ending or happily ever after (lol if thats the case then i will be needing to change the name of my blog!!!) ok so maybe i am a little over emotional this week, but i still want my prince charming (that would be you jake!!) to sweep me off my feet and reassure me that i am without a doubt the princess in his fairytale!!! Honestly is that just way to much to ask for? I'm really hoping not but im really starting to have my doubts about all this fairybook romance and love story deal. If there is no such thing then paityn is going to start watching batman and xmen tomorrow!! Ok so i think that i am done crying and being a baby for the day!!! thank you all for letting me vent!!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know that things were so bad. Sorry.
    Life is what you make it. There has to be the good with the bad, and some days are better than others. But the sun will always come up and life goes on, with or without us. The choice is up to us. We are so blessed.
    I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so you need to imagine me singing, in my AWESOME Opera voice, (And, you know that I have the best voice EVER!!) OK, Here goes, "Cheer Up Charlie, Don't be SO Sad, Cheer Up Charlie, Life ain't so bad, Cause, The Sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow they'll be sun, Oh, Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love Ya Tomorrow, you're only a day away." LOL! Now, the only thing that would have made this better, is if I were there actually singing it to you! I know that I made you smile, if not even Laugh!!

    Love Ya Tons!!!

    ReplyDelete