Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG!!!

So here we go, my first blog experience! I figure its the least I can do considering how many nice things my beautiful girlfriend/best friend Emilee has said about me on here. Well mostly nice things that is... kidding babe! And about wearing the suit from Mama Mia at our wedding... If she actually let me wear that with my chest hanging out I'd wonder about her fashion sense and letting her plan anything else, then I'd have to take over and do it myself... yeah right! That could end in disaster. But on a more serious note I couldn't be happier with the decisions she has made so far! I know I could do a litte more but when it comes to all the details and small stuff like colors and flowers she is a pro! I just hope she knows that I'm more than happy to do whatever is needed. There's just so much I dont even know where to start! So just ask babe and I'll gladly do it. I cant express enough how much I LOVE this girl!!! Emilee and Paityn have brought a joy and happiness into my life that I never could have imagined. And I am so thankful for that, I couldn't ask for more.

1 comment:

  1. Jake, I am so impressed that you wanted to blog! Clayn will do one every now & then, I think that it's great that you take an interest in this! I wanted to let youknow that Tess told us this morning that she thinks you are cute & she wishes you were her boyfriend! Watch out, we have little girls that think you are CUte!

    ReplyDelete