Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Thursday, July 9, 2009

and so her story begins.................

For so long I have set myself up to fail at the relationships that I had been in. It was so much easier for me to do rather than open up and give 100% percent of myself to someone, If I was expecting or waiting for it to fail or for something to go wrong then it always seemed not to hurt as much..... But I am not happy, I have ended up alone and hurt and confused wondering what had happened to get me where I was and left me feeling like I was never good enough for the person that I had been in the previous relationship with. Well this has all come to a screeching halt!!!! As I was driving to school last night it finally hit me and I finally realized and saw what I had been doing to myself and my relationships, I have come to the point where I dont want to play the game anymore and I definately am over being hurt!!! For the first time in seven years I am ready and willing to give my whole and complete self to the awesome and amazing guy that I have been dating!!! He is soooo good to me and I could not ask for more!!! He loves me for me, flaws and all and doesnt expect or want me to change who I am!!! This is such a good feeling, and I can honestly say that I am truely and the most genuinely happy that I have ever been in a relationship!!!! Its so good to know that this actually exists!!! I just pray that I can make this work and will not do anything to screw this up because I can honestly say that I never want to be without him!!!!! It had been so hard to let go of what Jake and I had, but I had to do it!!! Our relationship was not a healthy one and I can safely say that I am glad that chapter of my life is over and shut once and for all!!!! This is not a new chapter in my life that I am starting, This is a whole new book and I cant wait to see the ending in this one!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I had no idea things have been that hard on you, I'm sorry that you had to go through that, but kind of glad that it didn't work out, too. You would never have gone with Doug, otherwise! Good luck in your life, no matter what happens, you are on the right track! My blog is kikuc.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! (If you don't mind old ladies, that is!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time that you are happy! You deserve the very best Em, and it's only up from here on out. Life is good! I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy for you! Good job on realizing what you are really worth! My blog is amandaandlandon.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. Take Care! And enjoy the journey with someone who is worth it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind I checked out your blog (you did announce it on Facebook though:) Anyways, YEAH!! I hope things work out for you - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete