Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Thursday, July 23, 2009

For Melissa

So my dear and darling sister Melissa informed me today that I needed to update my blog and that I was boring.... Oh so sorry!!! I mean its not like I dont have enough going on between work, school, trying to plan a wedding by october and still managing to be a mom and a girlfriend right!!?? Oh well my days are definately a little busy to be on here every day updating you on my life!!! Not that there is much new to share as it is anyways.. Douglas and I are planning on getting married on October 9th!!! So needless to say there is alot to be done between now and then!!! I will do my best to get on here and keep you all updated so that I am not "boring" as Melissa told me I am!!! :) But for now that is all that I have to say!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss! Hope all is going well. I added you to our blog since you will soon be the newest member of the Gumbo Family. HA HA HA! Good luck with everything, let me know if you need anything.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete