Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Monday, October 26, 2009

Ahhh married life!!!

So we have been married now for a little over 2 weeks and it has been so good!! Its going to take a little while for us all to adjust and get use to all living with each other. Paityn is going to take the longest to adjust, She has had a kind of hard time with being out here and not being able to see her mema and papa every day.. She misses them quite a bit!! She informed me and Doug the other day that we needed to buy her a baby motorcycle and a baby trailer to pull it on, and that she was going to ride it to Bear River to visit her mema and papa and that she would come back home in a couple of days hahaha oh this girl cracks me up the things that she says kill me!! She has become my little shadow out here every where i go she is right there with me, its kinda cute I feel like she needs me finally lol!! But all in all married life is going great and I have the best husband ever!! I am so thankful that he agreed to marry me :)

1 comment:

  1. It will take time. The most important thing is that you have a "Happy and Peaceful" home.
    Your little refuge from the storms of life.
    It's so good to hear you laugh. Enjoy each other. Cute background. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete