Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful

Since this is my absolute favorite time of year I have decided to be a copycat and follow what my sister is doing on her blog every day of this month and post something that I am thankful for that day. Today I am going to post about my mom and the amazing women that she is. She has always been there for me and supported me in whatever weird or random thing that I was interested in in the moment. I have always been able to talk to her about what was going on in my life at the moment. She helped me more than anyone ever could when I had Paityn, She quit her job to stay home with Paityn while I went to work so that I didnt have to find a babysitter for her. I can never tell her thank her enough for everything that she has done for me in my life!! Mom you are the best mom a girl could ever ask for and I will always be so greatful to you for helping me so much!!! Your the best and I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment