Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Friday, January 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUGLAS

Today is Doug's brithday and I just wanted to take a min and say how much I love him and how much he means to me! He is my best friend and truely the love of my life! He has been so good to us and gives us everything that we need and then some. He works so hard to provide for us and that means the world to me! He is so good with our girls and loves them so unconditionally and they return that love to him, they both adore him and think he is the best! I am so thankful that he decided that he wanted to be a part of mine and Paityns little family and then to add to it with Bentlee! He is the best thing to ever happen to us and so I just want to simply say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Doug I hope that you have a great day and I wish that I could give you more than I do and do more than I do! You are my everything and the love of my life!! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment