Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Music..

Isn't it funny how certain songs take you back to certain times in your life.. Some of them good times some of them not so good at all. My playlist right now are all songs by the band Dashboard Confessional and I just have to say that they are probably one of my all time favorite bands EVER!!!! Their music takes me back to good times mostly, I listened to them all through out high school and after and I just recently remembered how much I really do love their music! It honestly helped me get through some difficult times and made me feel so much better! Not to mention that Chris Carabba is a smokin hottie!! He is so talented and has such an amazing voice and way of writing songs that make it feel like it could be about you! So needless to say I LOVE this band!! Take a min and listen to some of the songs and enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I like Dashboard too! And I totally agree about certain songs and relating them to times!!!

    ReplyDelete