Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Monday, February 2, 2009

My life would suck without you!!

Ok so valentines day is coming up and all so everyone will be posting something sweet and nice about their significant others. Well heres the thing, i HATE valentines day probably more than any other holiday that there is. So i figured i would be ahead of the curve for once and post mine today!! So i thought that maybe i would write some of the things that i love the very most about Jake and just make a little list, So here goes..........................

* You are my best friend and the one person i truely turn to when im upset or sad or mad. It doesn't matter what the situation you are always there and willing to listen and give me advice and i love it!!
*You adore my daughter as if she were your own. I know that the plan is that she will be yours after we get married. You have no idea how much that means to me, that you not only have taken me in and loved me so unconditionally but that you have done the same for paityn!!
*You are my dork! I absolutely love it, you make me laugh so hard and i love when we can be playful and joke around with each other.
*You wont ever let me leave mad, as much as i hate it in that moment im always so thankful that you make me stay and work everything out with you!!
*You are without a doubt one of the most thoughtful and selfless people i have ever met, you constantly are always doing nice sweet things for me.
*As much as i complained about it in the beginning, I love how much you want to be next to me or holding my hand or rubbing my leg. It still bugs me every now and then but in the end i truely love it!!
* I love that you pretend to be interested in all the wedding plans and how you always tell me that you like my ideas or think that something will look good!!

Ok so this is a very short list of some of the many reasons that i love you, But i have a very impatient Paityn who is ready to come down and see you right now!! So i just want to tell you Jake that i love you with all my heart. You mean the world to me and i am so lucky to have you as my best friend and future husband!! its the best feeling ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment