Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not my day!!!

So I pretty much hate everything about today!!!! If I could quit or resign from life I would put in my resignation letter today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I hate my left side!!! It always hurts so dang bad!!!! Work was long and I could not get out of there fast enough, Then dont even get me going on all the issues Jake and I seem to be having at the moment but I'm beyond sick of them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont get me wrong I love him with all my heart but lately its just not working like we both know it can and it is getting beyond OLD!!!!!! Things had been going so so so so good and I was starting to think and hope that we were back on track!! oh wait nope sorry my bad that's me getting ahead of myself and getting my hopes up once again!!!! Silly, silly, stupid girl!!!! (thats me for ya!!!) Then to top it off my sister who we all know I adore and love so very much got some bad news today and that has me even more bummed out then before I got home!!!! I miss her, so maybe I will have to take an adventure up there to see her in the next day or two since I have them both off. Anyways lets hope that tomorrow will be better than today!!! And surely not worse!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. em! your making me sad! what is going on? whats wrong with your sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she has just been having problems with her eyes again, and its a huge worry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry but who is this? lol i cant look at your blog to see who yuo are

    ReplyDelete