Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just an update or 2

Ok just to let everyone know whats been going on, We set the wedding date for June 19th. Yes I am very much aware of how fast that is coming up. I feel a little overwhelmed with it all but we already have the depoist down for the decorations and the photographer. We are going this Saturday to look for a wedding dress, We are going to 2 different shops to try to find one. Hopefully we are lucky and can find one that I love without it going over my mom's budget that she has given me. Ummm lets see.......... What else is there, Oh I started school last week and so far so good. I am having a little bit of a hard time getting back into the swing of things. But I know that I do not want to be stuck at RC Willey for the rest of my life so this is the only way that I can really do what I feel passionate about. So I am going to give it all I have while still trying to get everything planned for our wedding, making sure I still spend lots of time with my precious little girl and continuing to work on my relationship with Jake. LOTS and LOTS going on right now. But I guess I cant really complain to much. I am so thankful for all of my many many blessings and all the wonderful people that I have in my life!!!! I love you all please continue to be paitent with me over the next couple months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment