Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Sunday, March 29, 2009

WE ARE ENGAGED!!!!!

So today Paityn and I were planning on going down to Jake's to spend the day and make dinner. Well right as I was getting ready to leave Jake text me and asked if it would be a possibility to have my mom watch Paityn for a little while, So I asked and my mom said that that was fine and she would. So I went down there and after a long time of digging through the snow, We are engaged!!!! Im so excited I cant even stand it!!! Yes I did say digging through the snow, Jakes dog got to the ring box right before he went to propose and she ate the box and lost the ring in the snow out back!!! Luckily after some digging we found it!!! It was stressful but oh so worth it!!! I can't wait to become Mrs. Jake Limburg!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my best friend and is so patient and loving!!! I am so very lucky to have found this amazing man to spend my life with!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a unique way to get engaged!!! Your ring really is beautiful!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete