Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Sunday, August 2, 2009

Amazing!!!

So Friday afternoon Douglas came over and was hanging out, I had to run outside and talk to my mom and our visiting teacher. I knew that he had the ring in my truck since he had showed it to me earlier. So I decided that I was going to be sneaky and go get the ring out of the truck to show to my mom, well he had taken the ring out of the box and hid it from me!! (he knows me waaayyy to well!!! :)) Well he came outside a few min later after talking to my dad about weather it was alright with him if he proposed to me. He pulled me over to the front lawn and told me how much he loved me and that he wanted to spend the rest of my life with me!! He then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!!!! Can I just say that it was the happiest freaking day of my life!!! He was made for me!! I could not have found a more perfect person for me in the entire world!! He is so calm and paitent and loves me so unconditionally!!! I have never ever been so happy before!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to spend the rest of my life with Douglas!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!! The date is set for October 9th!! After that Paityn and I will be moving to Wendover to be with him, He should be trasfered up here with in a year or so!!! I will keep you posted on whats going on!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you feel that way! Welcome to the family... all of you!

    ReplyDelete