Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nervous.....

So I have never dated let alone planned on marrying someone who's job I have ever considered a dangerous one. Well Douglas's job scares me to death!!! I am constantly worried when I dont hear something back from him for awhile and we had been texting or talking back and forth all day!! Maybe I am just a worrier but I just get so nervous and anxious, especially when I know he is going to arrest someone or gets calle out to go take care of some crazy person! I always make him promise me that he will be careful and safe!! Cuz I kinda am in love with this man and if anything ever happened to him I dont know what I would do!!! As I sit here writing this he is off arresting some kids that broke into a school,(yes even that makes me nervous,sure they are just kids but kids today are creeps!!!) But he just text me to tell me that he was done with them so i can breathe again!!! :) Call me whatever you want, But when you love someone this much you cant not worry about them!!!

1 comment: