Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Tuesday, August 25, 2009

getting there!!!

Wow where has the time gone!!?? August is over, I know this because the fair starts tomorrow and that is the signal of the end to another summer and the beginning to a new school year, and the start of fall!!! I LOVE fall time!! nothing makes me more happy than fall!! The cool crispness of the air and yet its still warm enough when it needs to be!! I love the colors and just the feeling that comes with this time of year, it always makes me so excited because it means that the holidays are soon to be coming not to far behind it!!! Not to mention that our wedding is in 44 more days!! I can not wait!! I am oh so excited to be able to spend the rest of my life with the man who has shown me what true love really is!!! I never really knew until him! I am sooooo thankful for Douglas and the true and unselfish love that he has brought into my life!! He means the world to me and I seriously have no idea how we went so long without being together!! Geez it only took us our whole lives to realize the perfect person for us was 2 blocks away!! Timing is a funny thing if you as me, but I honestly believe with my whole heart that we both had to go through everything we have in the last 10 years since we have been apart to be truely ready for the other and to be able to really appreciate each other!! I can say without a doubt in my mind that we are meant for each other!! He is my other half and the one person in this world that can make me feel complete and whole and not needing one other thing in this world than him and Paityn for the rest of my life!! So thank you Douglas! I cant wait to spend forever with you babe!! Anyways moving right along :) We went and picked up our engagement pictures today and they turned out AMAZING!!! I love them all so much (thanks to brad of course!!) picking the ones out that we want fot the anouncement will be hard! We also did that today, picked out our anouncements and Douglas also got fit for his tux top lol since he is only wearing half a tux!! But he looks awesome in it!! I must say I have one hot hubby!! But we are getting there everything is pretty much taken care of, now it just needs to be October 9th so we can make it official!!!

2 comments:

  1. It does my heart good to see the way you look at each other. This was meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh trust me, I am fully aware of how meant to be it is!!! He is my prince charming!! I thought he would never come!! But I must say he was more than worth the wait!! gahhhh I LOVE him!!!

    ReplyDelete