Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ahhh Mr. Darcy

So really does it get better than the end of Pride and Prejudice when Mr. Darcy comes walking through the foggy field and his coat blowing back behind him, with that confident I am going to get what I want swagger going on!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH NO!!!! I dare say it does not get any better then that, Well ok maybe it does when he tells that you have bewitched me body and soul and I love, I love, I love you!!!!! (sigh) I must say that I am a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE fan of Fitzwillam Darcy!!! Best part is that I dont even mind that he has such a crazy first name!!! All I know for sure is that they just do not make guys like this anymore that is for sure!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fitzeilliam Huh? I never knew Mr. Darcy had a first name. He is just Mr. Darcy. Learned
    something today from your movie viewing.

    ReplyDelete