Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Sunday, March 15, 2009

Junior Miss

So yesterday my mom and I went and picked my sister up in Pocatello and went to lunch then went to watch my amazing cousin Paige compete in Blackfoot's Junior Miss Pageant, What can I say the girl is not only gorgeous to look at but she is just as beautiful on the inside!!!! For her talent she sang "Thats how you know" from the movie Enchanted...... SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I cant even get over it, The girl is AWESOME!!!! Of coarse she won, I mean come on there really was not even that much of a competion. I am so proud of her and know that she will do awesome in everything she does!! I cant wait until September to go watch her compete for the state title I will for sure be there cheering her on as loud as I can!!! GO PAIGE YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You gotta take me with you! I Want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I didn't know you were getting married. I need details. When? Where? colors? you know all that jazz

    ReplyDelete