Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DEE and DUMB

So my sister had a doctors apt today in salt lake so her husband and my mom went with her. I told her that i would keep her kids while they are gone, well tess is at my brothers house playing with my niece, so who does that leave me with!? Dee and Dumb!!!! Paityn and Parker could pass as twins they look identical and act it too!! The only difference is Parker is about a year older than Paityn!! Oh my I might lose my mind before the day is over, it started off ok with them both sitting in the recliner watching a movie. But it has now turned into an argument match bewteen the 2 about who is in time out or not!! The best part is.............. NEITHER of them are in time out!!! Oh geez they make me so tired. They just go from room to room destorying it lol, I would die if i ever have twins, Pretty sure my sanity could not do it!!! Well wish me luck in my fun adventure for the day!!! I will need it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment