Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Sunday, March 8, 2009

She's like the wind~!

Just a fool to believe i have anything she needs, Ah does it really get any better than Dirty Dancing!!? Well if you ask me or my best friend Shalee we will straight up tell you NO!!!! Come on Johnny Castle!!! MMM Patrick Swayze in his prime yummy!!! Not to mention he sings the song she's like the wind, LOVE this song!!!! I have yet to make Jake sit through this movie with me yet and i am really not all that sure if he has seen it or not, But oh dont you worry the time will come when he has to watch all of our awesome 80's movies that Shalee and I have seen a million times at our 80's movie nights. They are the best movies anyways, Dirty Dancing, Some Kind of Wonderful, Pretty in Pink, Cant buy me love, 16 candles just to name a few!!! Oh and not to mention the music on all of them is freaking fantastic!!! Miss Amanda JOoooones!!!! Great song hahaha. Anyways if you have not seen any of these movies I highly recommend them all and challenge all of you to see them!!! Trust me it is so worth it, nothing can warm your heart and bring a big smile to your face like a cheesy 80's movie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment