Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Monday, November 30, 2009

Babies

There is nothing more precious or perfect than a new born baby! Last night my family was blessed with another baby, My brother Cortney and his wife Ashlee had their third little girl Mallory. I am so excited for them, and so excited to meet her!! My mom said that she is absolutely beautiful, lots and lots of black hair which is weird for their kids since their kids usually dont have hair until they are about 2. Ash is a trooper and always does so good with having babies, mom said that rught after Mallory was born she could hear Ashlee in the room giggling! I dont know many women that are laughing or giggling right after they give birth. So I just wanted to say congrats to them and that I cant wait to see her!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am happy she made it safe and sound! It was great having you all come and stay for awhile. Thanks for spending some of your time with us, I know it must be hard to not be at your parents the whole time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen!!! I loved being able to come and stay with you guys, Paityn loved it too!! Its not hard not being at my parents all the time we love being able to spend time with our new family!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute back ground! You need to put on Paityn's picture with Santa. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete