Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blessings

Today I am thankful for the gospel and all of the many blessings that come with it! I am thankful for the knowledge that there is a way for Douglas and I to be sealed in the temple with our little Paityn for eternity! To have the knowledge that I will be able to be with not only my little family but my entire family for forever! They are the best family in the world and I am so greatful that I was sent to them and was blessed with the best parents ever and also the best siblings anyone could ever ask for!! They truely are all amazing and great people!! I love them all more than I can even begin to explain. Im thankful for the peace that comes with saying prayers every night with Paityn before she goes to bed and singing her favorite primary songs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment