Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Friday, November 6, 2009

Paityn

Today I must talk about my greatest blessing in life!! Her name is Paityn, She is the best little thing ever. She is wild, and noisy, loud and naughty but I love it all about her. She is stubborn and knows exactly what she wants already at the age of three. I am not always paitent with her like I should be but I have really been working on it. She is my best little friend ever and I owe my life to her!!! She has saved me in so many ways and I feel that I will never be fully able to thank her for what she has brought to my life. A love and joy that I never thought was possible!! She makes me laugh and smile quite like no one else can. I love and adore this little girl more than anything on the earth!! I know that no matter what happens in this life I have her and her unconditional love!! So I want to say thank you Paityn, Thank you for loving me and letting me be your mommy!!! I will do my best to make sure that you always have the things that you need and want in life!! I LOVE YOU baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment