Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Holidays!!

For my thankful post today I have to say that I am thankful for the holidays and all of the fun and happy feelings that come with it!!! This time of year is by far my favorite time, Everything about it makes me just happy! I love the spirit of it all and all the memories that I have from when I was a little kid and all the traditions we had with my families, They were always fun and I loved being able to get together with my aunts and uncles and being able to play with all of my cousins. Another memory that I have and am so thankful for is the memory of my dad taking my sister and I out to dinner right around christmas and then we would go shopping for our mom and we always just had a good time together!! I hope now that I have my own family that I can continue some of these traditions with Paityn and Douglas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment