Bentlee

Bentlee

Sweet little Bentlee!

Sweet little Bentlee!




Saturday, November 14, 2009

melissa

Since it has been a couple days since I have posted I thought I would get on here tonight and say that I am thankful today for a person that has always been there for me no matter what, someone who I consider to be one of my very best friends ever!! My beautiful and awesome sister Melissa!!! She is the best sister that anyone could ever ask for!!! She has always been so good to me, no matter what might be going on in her life she has always had an open door and open couch for me!! I cant count all the times that I have had to run away for the weekend or just whenever and she has more than willingly let me come sleep on her couch and eat her food!!! She has always been willing to help me with paityn when I might have needed someone to watch her. She has always been more than willing to pass down Tess's clothes that she grows out of. ( Tess is a very well dressed child and lets just say I have totes and totes full of clothes!!) Melissa is so giving and caring. She helps without expecting anything in return and is honestly the closest thing to a saint that I have ever met!!! I love you Melissa!!! Thank you for not only being my best friend but also the best sister anyone could ever ask for!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Thanks alot for making me cry! I LOVE you! I always have & I always will. Your my little sissy! Isn't that what sisters are for! You & little Pait are always Welcome anytime & for any reason! I love you guys! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i was crying while i was writing it so its even now!!! lol love you!!!

    ReplyDelete